We are making it easy to get rid of things you don’t need!
E-commerce today has brought it down to “One click” to get anything you want delivered to your home. But if everybody is working on delivering things, who’s going to help you get rid of them. Well that’s Tiptapp.
We are one of the fastest growing startups that helps you remove things that you no longer need.
Tiptapp is a mobile app platform where you can post an ad to remove things from your home along with the price you’re willing to pay and BOOM you’ve got rid of it. Its that simple!
What’s the challenge?
Our vision is to have every Tiptapp user say that we are “Simple”, “Easy-to-use” and “Effective”. The only person who has the power to get these magic words out of our users is the UI designer and that’s who we are looking for.
The User Interaction Designer who can paint our product vision in the pixels.
Specifically, the Mobile App UI designer
1. Who can take complete responsibility of product design and usability of our mobile apps
2. Build prototypes, mockups and flows
3. Create the Tiptapp’s design guidelines
4. Collaborate with multiple teams from product to marketing to ensure that your design touch is reflected on all fronts from mobile apps to our marketing and campaigns materials.
Who are you?
Someone who is crazy about designing beautiful and intuitive interfaces. You check out new apps as a hobby and keep up to date with the latest trends within mobile app design. You might also have,
- An online portfolio including UI design
- Experience working with design for mobile apps
- Familiar with modern kick-ass tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Flinto) and classics (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- a self-starter who is motivated to perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
- Experience with designing icons, vector illustrations, UI animation is a plus
- Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, Visual Communication or equivalent is a plus
We are team of 10 looking for our first UI design teammate. So if you’re interested, get in touch with us and lets redesign disruption in this billion dollar industry.