Do you love to create order out of chaos? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a Marketing Production Manager to join our marketing team in Stockholm.
As a Production Manager within the Marketing department you will work with a wide variety of assignments and collaborate with multiple parts of the marketing and the development team. Your focus will be delivering on marketing and product related requirements, either as per requested internally or from external partners, from start to finish.
You are responsible for the daily business, managing schedules, offerings, invoicing, contact with partners, suppliers and internal work groups etc. You are also the social link that takes care of the communication between the teams, the stakeholders, suppliers and partners - the teams’ face outward that can handle people in the best way.
- Oversee and deliver on project goals
- Manage workload, keep deadlines and drive in delivering successful projects meeting all set quality standards
- Coordinate objectives with external marketing, creative and advertising agencies
- Oversee the creation of external marketing materials and that delivery deadlines are met
- On given events, manage marketing assets and deliveries
- Ensure that communication and marketing guidelines are met and followed
To be successful in this position you have:
- 2+ years in production management
- To be able to manage, motivate and work with teams under pressure
- Strong knowledge in digital productions, print production skills is a bonus
- Strong interest in art, design and marketing
- To possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- To be a team player
- A natural flare for leadership
- A passion for video games
Still reading? Great, because here comes the good part:
We offer you a position at a dynamic and rapidly growing company where we live and die by gameplay. While we grow, we want you to grow with us and to evolve in your professional development and make our games kick-ass within the gaming industry.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your resumé and meet you!
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and a personal letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and personal letter to be considered.