Part time job while studying?
- Marketing and communications coordinator at Skyresponse
You are interested in marketing and in the same time you have good insight in IT and digital solutions. You like to work strategically but can also manage operational day-to-day actions. Are you a person who have great communication skills and would enjoy being a part of a fast-growing company in an innovative and dynamic environment? If the answer is yes, welcome to Skyresponse.
- are interested in digital marketing
- have knowledge about Google Analytics and SEO as well as Google Adwords and native advertising
- are familiar with tools like Mail Chimp, Wordpress, Mynewsdesk
- are a talented social media and web content producer and like to work with LinkedIn, twitter and Facebook
- are analytical and structured as a person
- are committed and like to work both individually and in groups
- are fluent in Swedish and English (speech and writing)
You will be working with:
- Newsletter production and publishing (using our tool MailChimp)
- Preparation of press releases and together with our PR agency develop and publish releases and other PR related activities
- Content creation (use cases, white papers, videos etc) and graphic material
- Creation of posts for social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Manage Skyresponse presence at relevant news sites and forum, using SEO, Google Adwords, social media advertising etc
- Develop and update our web site, skyresponse.com
- Preparing and carrying out activities such as trade fairs, events/conferences, marketing and networking activities in Luleå (i. e. pub nights, student gatherings, breakfast meetings, etc.)
- Manage brand issues (registration of names, etc.)
We are currently working with a marketing consultant who will guide you through your introduction. You will have great opportunities to influence the role and how marketing is carried out at Skyresponse.