Would you like to become a part of our fun, creative, diverse and growing e-commerce company headquartered in Malmö, Sweden for a 12 month contract opportunity with the possibility of extension? We welcome your application if you are available to begin working sooner rather than later!
Join our Marketing team that runs and buys all media in the Nordics in-house for this 12 month contract opportunity. Based on our ability to work with data to enhance co-campaigns with our 600+ brand partners, we have a unit called ‘Boozt Media Partnership’, which the Marketing Coordinator will focus working on. You want to target ‘the right customer, at the right time, with the right content, in the right mix of channels and devices’, and being able to execute is key. At Boozt, we help our partners be present for the “right” target based on data usage. In cooperation with our brand partners, we build onsite and offsite campaigns to meet our partners’ objectives. No media agency, magazine or trading desk can deliver audience precision the way we can because we own the data!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create campaign proposals with regard to the clients' objectives
- Implement, deliver and monitor the campaigns together with the marketing team
- Meet our clients’ KPI's
- Brief and coordinate the creative layouts of the campaigns with the design team
- Follow-up and evaluate campaigns
- Collaborate closely with other departments
- Develop and grow the Boozt Media Partnership
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience from a media agency or ad network is a plus
- Good at selling in campaigns and media plans to clients and building strong relationships
- Knowledge of buying and selling media as well as the ability to execute
- Self-driven and motivated team player
- Strong communication skills and fluent in at least one Scandinavian language
WHO ARE WE?
Boozt is a leading, fast-growing and profitable Nordic technology company selling fashion, beauty, and home products online. The Boozt family is made up of 30 nationalities, 14 departments, and more than 200 people. We encourage an open work environment and extend trust, freedom and responsibility to our employees.