Hyper Island is looking for a data and results driven marketer to join the global marketing department to increase business opportunities and integrate sales and marketing efforts.
Working at Hyper Island will give you the chance to grow personally and professionally. We believe in a value driven organization where culture and team-work are treasured.
About the position
As the Marketing Automation Manager, you will be in charge of converting contacts into leads for the student recruitment teams and sales teams, and together with the sales leadership, nurture those leads to close into customers.
You will also lead audience management and personalization to drive more effective email marketing and on-site personalization.
You will take ownership of Hyper Island’s marketing automation and use your strong understanding of human needs and behaviors, content marketing, A/B testing, analytics etc. to create sustainable growth.
- Nurture new contacts into marketing-qualified leads.
- Define and manage complex buyer journeys.
- Work to create actionable views of our audiences by identifying, building, and activating high value segments.
- Lead and optimize Hyper Island’s marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Contribute to a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, trend reports, webinars, etc.).
- Carry out ‘hands on’ elements such as writing web copy and marketing email messages together with a team of product owners and PR & Communication.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand and continually refine how our communications activities turn into customers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance associated with data-sharing, data-ingestion, and data-transfer processes.
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing operations with experience in marketing automation, tag management, audience segmentation and/or personalization.
- Experience working with CRM systems and databases. Preferably Hubspot.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects under tight deadlines.
- Logical and oriented toward problem solving.
- Higher education in marketing/communications/IT/business or equivalent experience.
- Experience with international coordination of large scale digital projects or products, websites, platforms, e-commerce or equivalent.
- Confidence and resolve to push through strategies in a complex organization.
- Native/near native English speaker.
Start third quarter 2017. Full-time position, six months probation. Salary or Contract.
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden, for the first year, after that, placement in any of the hubs may be negotiated.
If you have questions about the role contact Andreas Widman, Head of Marketing
+46 723 57 54 70