The Manager Digital Marketing Statement is responsible for implementing the overall digital strategy of the BU related to the brand management function and delivering innovative and leading execution in the digital landscape for our top tiered concepts and franchises.
* Assist BU senior digital marketing manager in developing and executes digital marketing plans that drive the business unit and lead to effective communication activities on digital.
* Support leading the overall digital strategy within the business unit, including which tools, activities and execution will deliver the best return.
* Monitor that the strategy and initiatives are flawlessly executed.
* Coordinate agencies on the creation and development of digital campaigns and initiatives.
* Work with cross-functional departments to ensure flawless execution and seamless connection plans:
* eComm, IT, Media, PR, Customer Service, CRM, Retail, etc.
* Research and coordinate external resources and partners to service the global strategy.
* Process and suggest priorities in order to get the best return from the allocated budget.
* Involve digital analytics to monitor success of digital campaigns and shape future strategies.
* Coordinate and distribute documentation of project information with internal and external groups.
* Utilize internal resources (digital analytics and research) to deliver consumer insights which inform the business unit global strategy.
Knowledge, Experience and Capabilities
* Good interpersonal/communication skills, detail-oriented and level of strategic thinking.
* Experience in brand marketing, digital campaign development and execution.
* Deep understanding of an ever-changing (digital) marketing landscape and experience in project management.
* Experience with digital production process and technical nature of developing digital marketing initiatives.
* Ability to collaborate and manage platforms and tools used by multiple functions as well as ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups: product marketing, communications, social, digital.
* Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software (especially Photoshop).
* Understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry.
* Good presentation and organizational skills.
1. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
2. 4+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience.
3. Fluent written and spoken English language skills.