This job ad is not pretty. It’s because we have no one to make things look pretty.
We believe products – like Aevy’s search tool for candidates - and communication – like Aevy’s job posts, website and content marketing – work better if they look better. Design is not the icing on the cake – it is the cake.
We are looking for someone to be leading our efforts in making Aevy look good. Someone to be our Lead Designer. To be our cake master.
As Lead Designer at Aevy, it is your job to convert the Aevy brand to actual product features and communication assets. Together with our CPO, you plan and execute the look and feel of new product features, with the clear goal of maximizing their usability and value for our customers. With our CCO and marketing team, based in our San Francisco office, you shape Aevy’s branding through communication assets like PR activities and marketing materials with the goal to share the stories about Aevy and help more recruiters find their best candidates.
You will join a strong and growing team, with your home base in Stockholm reporting directly to the CPO. Since you will also be collaborating daily with our marketing team in the US, you will also frequently have the opportunity (and expectation) to work out of our San Francisco.
• Nurture the look of the Aevy brand in all channels
• Make sure product features are designed for maximum usability and value-add
• Co-operate with the marketing team to create effective communication assets
• Fluent in HTML and CSS
• Expert at giving a visual identity to a brand
• Experience in designing a broad range of products and assets: digital and physical, product and marketing, web and native apps
• Proficiency in relevant tools and software
• Experience in working across teams, ensuring efficient information flow
• Previous startup experience is a big plus, as is having experience from an international team
• Adaptable to a startup environment, able to thrive in a dynamic environment with few written rules
• Highly creative mind with a passion for all things beautiful
• Self-going and strong in initiatives