We have a very exciting opportunity for a Junior Web Designer & Developer to work on some of the best-known streetwear brands in the UK fashion industry. As a key member of the in-house creative team, you will support our portfolio of brands. This is an excellent opportunity to substantially grow your portfolio of work.
Key Responsibilities, scope for decision making, KPI’s
- Creating web pages, web page templates, emails, and email templates to support various brand campaigns.
- Creating layouts, assets and optimizing design files for use on web and mobile.
- Testing web pages, emails and forms to ensure all code and design works consistently across the target platforms prior to launch
Qualifications & Professional Experience
- Educated to degree level OR have experience working in-house or at an agency
- Experience working with Sketch and/or Photoshop to create page designs, layouts and assets
- Strong ability to translate digital designs into HTML, CSS & JS
- Strong understanding of digital design and development trends, principles and processes including:
- Responsive web/email design and development
- Creative thinker
- Great communication skills
- Ability to manage your own time across a number of projects