Accomplice is digital agency working with clients such as Adobe, Sony music and NCC. The team is small with various backgrounds such as computer science, advertising, e-commerce and design. Paralell to client work we brainstorm and develop our own products.
We're currently on the lookout for a junior developer intern to join the team. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about turning ideas into real working products - fast but always with a high demand on quality. You will translate mock-ups, sketches and wireframes into beautiful and effective websites and mobile/web applications. We believe that you have a good eye for design, enjoy working in a tight team and have an entrepreneurial vain. You will work tightly with our lead developer.
As we're a small team it's important that your are prepared and interested in becoming an important part of our future development and growth. Parts of the team have a background from Hyper Island and would therefore love to see someone from Hyper fill this spot!
- Experience of development best practices, software principles and code design concepts
- Knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and libraries for web development
- Experience of working with integration of 3rd APIs
- Working in an Agile team using Git / DVCS
- Experience with HTTP REST API development
Want to hear more? Reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org with your information!