Now accepting applications for this position.
Applications close April 8th at 23:59. The recruitment day will be held in Stockholm on April 26th.
To see all open positions, visit https://primegroup.com/joinus/
Do you go beyond the ordinary?
Then working at Sweden’s largest communications agency may be the thing for you. When we hire, we look for junior consultants who share our philosophy – that qualification goes beyond what your degree tells us. And that diversity and versatility is the foundation of good communication.
A graduate in business, engineering, political science, law, social science or equivalent. You may also have studied advertising or pursued other fields of study related to the areas in which Prime & United Minds operate.
Highly interested in all forms of communication, digital, social media and society at large
Passionate about public affairs, technology, management, entrepreneurship or sustainability and interested in working with marketing communications, public affairs, citizen communications or sustainability affairs.
Prepared to carry out tasks both high and low, always with impeccable finish.
Kind, a team-player and ready to work hard to achieve results – we are a collaborative company where we always help each other out.
You can expect
• Context-driven business in everything we do for our clients
• To work as part of a highly motivated, competent and diverse team, across business offerings
• A down-to-earth and friendly culture of getting things done where you are expected to pitch in where necessary with tasks both high and low
• To become part of an intense but dedicated and loving family of pros
• A very steep learning curve with responsibility for deliverables from day one
• Working with leading Swedish and global clients on both national and international projects
• A healthy mix of commercial and socially important issues in your work
The position is based in Stockholm.
Send in a full application, saved together as a single PDF file:
• Cover letter
• High school & university grades (completed courses)
• Trend insight
• University/professional recommendations (optional)
Please specify what business offering you would like to work for in your cover letter. Save your application as “Name.Surname”. Applications accepted in both Swedish and English, but all applicants need to be proficient in Swedish.
Your trend insight should consist of one A4 page where you analyze a trend or issue connected to one of the below:
• Marketing Communications
• Public Affairs
• Sustainability Affairs
• Citizen Communications
• Business Intelligence
Summarize your concept/overarching idea in an emboldened introduction of 2-3 sentences (ca. 70 words). End your trend insight with a couple of points containing key insights that you expanded upon in your piece.
Applications close on April 8th - visit https://primegroup.com/joinus/ to apply and find out more
For all questions, please contact Rebecca Stenbeck, Marketing & Recruitment Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0)70-568 06 79.