In this recruitment Northcube is working with Nu Creatives, and wishes that all contacts and applications go through Nu Creatives.
Northcube is looking for iOS developers to help us bring our health apps to the next level. Through Sleep Cycle, we help people sleep better. Through Life Cycle, we help people spend their time better. And now, we’re looking for developers than can help us improve these experiences even further. Your code will contribute to the well-being of millions of people all over the world, every day, and beneﬁt to their increased quality of life. You will work with a team of world class developers, with apps that have been featured hundreds of times in media and sales.
We are looking for someone that has a strong passion and experience in developing iOS applications. You love writing beautifully structured code and you love to apply your skills on not just a functional experience, but one that puts end user quality ﬁrst. You’ve got ideas of your own, you’re comfortable with owning a feature and implement it with your style. You enjoy participating in the creative discussions on new ideas of the apps. And you’re not afraid to apply your skills in uncharted territories. You also think that Mr. Robot is a cool show, and it’s pretty accurate despite getting a few details wrong.
Skills & Requirements
- Expert knowledge in developing, shipping and maintaining iOS applications
- Deep understanding of iOS framework
- Experience and skills, or a strong will to learn, in working with Objective C or C / C++
- Solid communication skills, especially verbal ones
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent work experience – an impressive slew of home brew projects is enough, if it’s the right kind of home brew
Additional, though not required, traits:
- Experience in Machine Intelligence / Learning
- Experience coding in Android or Python
In this recruitment Northcube is working with Nu Creatives, and wishes that all contacts and applications go through Nu Creatives. Please send you application to email@example.com, marked ‘ios’.