PRMD MUSIC & PUBLISHING IS LOOKING FOR A PROACTIVE AND CREATIVE A&R-INTERN TO JOIN OUR STOCKHOLM OFFICE!
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for business and music with a proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Drive. You have a positive, proactive and calm approach to problem solving, a thrust for getting involved and a love of making things happen! You will be expected to collect, handle and structure large data as well as show creative passion and flair. You will research and analyse the music industry, the latest trends and innovations and, down the road, execute marketing campaigns based on findings from such research. A deeper understanding of the creative world across a range of media (photo, design, video, socials) would be beneficial. A deeper understanding of music consumer platforms such as Spotify, YouTube and Soundcloud would be beneficial.
The A&R-Intern role:
· Oversee and manage publishing related admin
· Work closely with the publishing and label team to assist and help execute internal projects
· Research and structure heavy lists of industry related data
· Get to know our unreleased music catalogue
· Get to know our roster and help further building it
· Use information provided by the team to create and design Cover Art/Photo/Video/KeyNote/PDF
· Explore and keep an eye out for new talent on both publishing and label
· Create insight reports on a weekly and monthly basis as needed across all properties
· Report, follow up and meet deadlines
· Assist with general tasks as directed by supervisor
Desired skills, knowledge and work style:
· Excellent time management, organizational and team-player skills
· Detail-oriented with ability to multitask
· Self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks
· Think outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically
· Consistently take initiative and demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing situations
· Anticipate needs and create efficient and effective processes
· Ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Drive (Google Sheets)
We prioritize candidates who attend an education where an internship is included in the course plan. We’d like for you to be with us for three-six months and we’d like for you to start as soon as possible. The internship will take place at our Stockholm office on Strandvägen 1.
Are you our candidate?
Please send your application with a personal note, CV (doesn’t have to be in English) and, if available, portfolio/links to creative content to Axel Åkerlund email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!