Swiss Clinic is looking for a design talent to further strengthen our Design team. A fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to grow and build their creative skills, with the possibility to extend in to a full-time role.
As a design intern at Swiss Clinic you will be a part of our Global Design Team to assist the team producing marketing campaigns, social media content, product design, web design, photoshoots and video production.
Based at our HQ on stureplan the right candidate will work alongside our design team and report directly to Head of design. We offer a spot in a fast-growing global company where everyone gets along as a team. Our company is recognized by our creative and positive entrepreneurial spirit. We work in a fast paced environment with committed coworkers who are driven by challenges.
• Be a part of the Design team and support with all types of production
• Taking designs from idea to reality
• Taking part in creative workshops and meetings
• Overall supporting the company with design related tasks
We’re looking for someone who has:
• A good attitude and willingness to learn
• Passion about design and strives for pixel perfection
• Great organisational skills, efficient and always meets the deadline
• An eye on design trends
• A creative mind who thinks outside the box and takes initiatives in your role
• Ambition and who is very driven
• The ability to work under pressure and with short deadlines
• The ability to interface with many departments
• Studying within digital or graphic design
• Fluent in English
• Great eye for design and sharp production skills
• Great knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Experience in video production. Filming and or editing (Premiere and After effects).
• Packaging design
• Fluent in Swedish
• Conversant in Portuguese
What’s in it for you?:
• You will work side by side with experienced professionals; an opportunity to learn both digital and print design and everything between.
• Chance to work in a high growth environment, with great potential ‘to make your mark’
• Opportunity to work with cutting edge products that have the potential of leaving their mark on the world.
• Chance to work in an experienced design team that values competence and creativity.
We will recruit the position asap so apply already today! For questions about the service, please contact Kristina Hjertonsson on phone 070-392 16 00.
Swiss Clinic is a young, disruptive beauty company revolutionizing the way people shop, consume and perform their beauty routines. By developing high-tech skincare and professional beauty treatments for easy home usage Swiss Clinic stays true to its mission; to give everyone the opportunity to make safe, lasting changes to their health and beauty, at home. Today, the company is firmly based in Sweden and Switzerland. R&D takes place in in Zurich, while marketing and management is based in Stockholm.
Welcome with your application!