One We Like creates sustainable children’s wear with a twist. By focusing on long-lasting pieces made from either organic cotton or left-over fabrics – in timeless cuts with playful prints made by our favorite illustrators and creatives – we believe we combine the conscious with the cool.
We want to create pieces that look good and feel good. In all their aspects.
From the love for a soft and comfy sweater, to our production process and choosing our partners. By selecting materials that last, minimizing our impact on the environment and promoting a healthy and inclusive work environment, we are committed to create a sustainable alternative for children's clothing.
At One We Like we value enthusiasm, creativity and a go-getter attitude. As a young and growing company, no day is the same and tasks within a small team are constantly changing. At One We Like we therefore believe in ‘freedom with responsibility’. We want each team member to feel comfortable; taking initiative, working independently and taking charge of their own tasks and schedule.
Our main office and showroom is located in Stockholm, but we have an international team and sell in markets all over the world. Joining One We Like, means that you will become part of a dynamic work environment that challenge the status quo and aims to do things better.
- Assisting in all sales administration, including order confirmations, invoices and payments,
- Maintaining stock lists;
- Helping to analyze monthly sales results and to identify the largest areas of improvement;
- Analysing current market penetration and identifying new possible retailers and ways to reach them.
- Studying or planning a relevant degree and experience with Sales, Administration, Business Development or Finance;
- Feel comfortable working with Excel, Google Drive and retail management software (e.g. Fortnox);
- Are a positive person, that has a strategic awareness and eagerness to help One We Like grow as a successful brand;
- Have strong organisational skills and are detail-oriented;
- Have excellent customer service skills and are not afraid of confrontation;
- Feel comfortable communicating and writing in English and Swedish;
- Have a strong affinity with (kids) fashion and sustainability;
- Are able to commit to an internship of a minimum of 20 hours per weeks for 10 weeks.
What we offer you:
- Being part of an amazing brand and team, with a love for creating a sustainable alternative for kidswear
- Working in an international environment, with the opportunity to be part of creative processes and business decisions
- Access to a great office in the center of Stockholm (Odengatan), close to all public transport and great lunch spots
- Flexible working hours because we believe in a good work-life balance
- Gaining valuable work experience and the opportunity to learn more about yourself.
Apply by sending us your motivation and your CV in English or Swedish to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 8th 2017. For any questions feel free to reach out to us. Please note that this in an unpaid internship.
We would love to hear from you!