Design isn’t just a job to you – it’s a passion. Designing a greeting card for your grandma quickly turns in to an award-worthy design project. If you thought ‘that’s me’ while reading this, you’ve come to the right place. At denkwerk we’re looking for a Digital Design intern, who is willing to work on exciting projects in one of Germany’s top agencies. Your area of responsibility covers everything: from the creative development of ideas and their realization to graphic maintenance on our customers’ websites. You’ll be supported by a cool and friendly team impossible not to fall in love with.
Location: Cologne, Berlin
- A not yet completed degree in design
- Well-versed in the most common graphics programs
- Distinctive creativity
- Affinity for digital topics
- A striking portfolio and ideally six months’ time
- Stylistic confidence in the use of colors, shapes and typography
- Committed and reliable work ethic
What we offer
- Exciting projects and renowned customers
- Talented and highly motivated colleagues
- Work in interdisciplinary teams
- Open company culture and a relaxed, but concentrated work environment
- Attractive benefits such as the denkfit sports program, childcare services (denkzwerg) and in-house events, e.g. “TechTalk”, “UX Meetup” and “kreatifrühstück” – a creative breakfast session
Show us what you can do and send us your complete application with a description of your 3 most exciting projects. Don’t forget to include your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.