With milk. And two sugars, please.
The good news: we already have a great team that makes sure we always have fresh coffee and runs errands – and all of us can even work the copier ourselves. You, on the other hand, are needed in all areas of motion design: brainstorming, coming up with initial scripts, preparing graphics and videos, and creating intelligent and creative animations with After Effects. Together, we produce videos that not only get our clients' hearts beating faster, but our own, too. As you can tell, all of that leaves little time for things like making coffee.
Start: from May 2018
What you can do
- Quickly adapt to new responsibilities and tasks
- Work independently
- Think conceptually
What you bring with you
- Several semesters of higher education in the fields of communications, graphic design, or web design (where applicable, with completed basic studies)
- Experience using After Effects and Premiere
- Camera experience, preferably that goes beyond one or two projects completed during your studies
- An exceptional sense for good design
- Excellent diligence and perseverance
What you'll get
- Exciting projects and renowned clients
- The space to develop and advance your technical skills through exchange and collaboration with a team of talented co-workers
- Work in interdisciplinary teams
- Open corporate culture
- A laid-back yet focused working atmosphere in which you will be part of shooting, editing, and animating videos as well as post-production for a wide range of moving image projects.
- Varied internal formats such as the „TechTalk“, the „UX Meetup“ and the „kreatifrühstück“ – a creative breakfast session
- A daily fruit buffet as well as free hot and cold drinks
- The perfect infrastructure to go shopping or out to eat during your lunch break
We want to see what you’re made of! Send us your complete application along with your earliest possible starting date and the desired duration of your internship – as well as whether this would be a voluntary or a mandatory internship.
denkwerk GmbH, Vogelsanger Straße 66, 50823 Köln