One We Like creates sustainable children’s wear with a twist. By focusing on long-lasting pieces made from either organic cotton or left-over fabrics – in timeless cuts with playful prints made by our favorite illustrators and creatives – we believe we combine the conscious with the cool.
We want to create pieces that look good and feel good. In all their aspects.
From the love for a soft and comfy sweater, to our production process and choosing our partners. By selecting materials that last, minimizing our impact on the environment and promoting a healthy and inclusive work environment, we are committed to create a sustainable alternative for children's clothing.
At One We Like we value enthusiasm, creativity and a go-getter attitude. As a young and growing company, no day is the same and tasks within a small team are constantly changing. At One We Like we therefore believe in ‘freedom with responsibility’. We want each team member to feel comfortable; taking initiative, working independently and taking charge of their own tasks and schedule.
Our main office and showroom is located in Stockholm, but we have an international team and sell in markets all over the world. Joining One We Like, means that you will become part of a dynamic work environment that challenge the status quo and aims to do things better.
- Assist with the Front-End of our webshop, with the help of Shopify, our e-commerce platform;
- Modify and update the existing webshop to implement new features and further improve UI/UX;
- Help build, implement, and test new webshop features;
- Help test and optimize webshop for desktop, mobile, cross-browser compatibility and SEO;
- Assist with improving website speed;
- Brainstorm with team members about brand awareness, visual identity and content.
- have experience with landing page tracking (e.g. UnBounce, Google Optimize, Optimizely,, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager);
- have an eye for design and maximizing UI/UX for E-commerce standards;
- are a positive person, that has a strategic awareness and eagerness to help One We Like grow as a successful brand;
- are a doer. If you are stuck, you make decisions that take you forward and are not afraid to ask for help;
- feel comfortable communicating and writing in English and Swedish.
- have a strong affinity with (kids) fashion and sustainability;
- are able to commit to an internship of a minimum of 20 hours per weeks for 10 weeks.
What we offer you:
- being part of an amazing brand and team, with a love for creating a sustainable alternative for kidswear;
- working in an international environment, with the opportunity to be part of creative processes and business decisions in a young and growing company;
- access to a great office in the center of Stockholm (Odengatan), close to all public transport and great lunch spots;
- flexible working hours because we believe in a good work-life balance;
- gaining valuable work experience and the opportunity to learn more about yourself.
Apply by sending us your motivation and your CV in English or Swedish to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 8th 2017. For any questions feel free to reach out to us. Please note that this in an unpaid internship.
We would love to hear from you!