Interactive Production at SAI is an integral discipline that potentially touches every aspect of the services we provide for our clients and partners.
As an Interactive Producer intern, you will support for leading the collaborations between SAI clients and partners, that are vital for us to deliver work that is relevant, intelligent, interesting and beautiful.
You are becoming familiar with the working practices of modern design-led businesses, platforms, publishers, content makers and culture creators. You are a forward-thinker that can synthesize multiple moving parts, create complex plans and execute them successfully. Digital means more to you than just a profession, and you constantly immerse yourself in its emerging behaviours and technology. You also have a great sense of aesthetics and a real desire to create it.
• Project planning
• Client liaison
• Internal and external meetings
• Execution & delivery
• SAI marketing and businesses
• Exploring production trends & best practice
• Microsoft Office, Keynote, InDesign
• Open source & proprietary project management software
• Website, app, content & installation production knowledge
• Social media (publishing, analytics), HTML, Google Analytics
• Nice to have: development, photography/filmmaking
• Culturally on-point
• Obsessive about detail