We are looking for designers with experience in interactive media, a deep understanding of user experience and interfaces, and a passion for excellent design.
Being both a visionary and a craftsman, you're familiar with all stages of an interactive design project, from conceptual ideation workshops to production. You love the challenge of creating innovative, usable and desirable solutions. You keep an eye on the overall information architecture and design vision, while developing and communicating your ideas through UI-workflows, wireframes and design prototypes. You have your finger on the pulse of technology, while being an advocate of creative design solutions.
• Ability to take direction and willingness to learn.
• Proactive self-starter who take ownership of a project, but also collaborate and work well as part of a team
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Painful attention to detail
• Effectively prioritise, multi-task and work under pressure in deadline-driven environment
• Advanced knowledge/skills of the complete Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
• Good knowledge of the wider creative industry - designers, agencies and current design trends/developments etc.
• Knowledge of new developments in technology
• Motion and 3D skills would be an advantage
At Int., we strongly believe in the power of team play in an open studio atmosphere culture that brings together a group of professionals that have mutual respect for each other and for the company, in a working environment that induces innovation, creativity, good ethics and enjoyment at work. You should be courageous yet responsible. You are giving honest feedback and you appreciate constructive critique, as it is the source for mutual respect, for personal development and excellence. A sense of humor is a must. You will be part of the team at our creative offices in central Oslo, Norway.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to contact us! Send your application and a link to your portfolio online to email@example.com
We are also open for internships.