Interactive Design at SAI is a hybrid discipline combining the classic art director responsibilities and digitally focused graphic, interactive and motion design.
As an Interactive Design intern, you will support the Design Director and senior designer and help make relevant, beautiful, intelligent and provocative work. In addition, your input and experience is required to help your colleagues set the right context for your craft and creativity.
You intuitively understand the culture of digital, and have the style and vision to use that understanding to transform our clients’ business issues into mouthwatering content and experiences. You also have the drive and ambition to further express yourself creatively through our internal projects and your own side-hustles.
• Graphic design
• Photography & image manipulation
• UI, UX, IA
• Web and mobile app design
• Illustration & animation
• Research & inspiration
• Original ideas
• Creative concepts
• SAI marketing and businesses
• Sharing production trends & best practice
• InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Wire-framing/prototyping software
• Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects
• In-depth knowledge of visual arts
• Nice to have: HTML, CSS, Wordpress, brand identity
• Culturally on-point
• Obsessive about detail
• Thirst for knowledge