We are aiming to grow 10x over the next 12 months through a mix of launching new countries, categories and marketing channels.
We expect a significant amount of that growth to be driven through digital marketing and conversion rate optimisation. You’ll be responsible for leading that growth. This role reports directly into one of the founders.
You’ll have hit the ball out the park if, in the first 12 months we’ve:
• Grown our topline by 20% month on month
• Maintained or improved our cost per order
What you’ll be up to?
This highly entrepreneurial role will evolve but to give you a flavour here’s what you should expect to be working on:
• Optimising, growing and automating our current performing channel - Facebook and Instagram across the UK, US and Europe
• Leading the identification of new, scalable growth channels for Fy!. At the moment our hypothesis is that Google Shopping, SEO, SEM, affiliates and influencer marketing could all lead to significant growth
• Work with our product and merchandising teams on conversion rate optimisation to improve activation, conversion and repeat visits
• Work with our merchandising, product and engineering teams to develop a systematic way to optimise and automate performance marketing channels such as Facebook
• Own marketing reporting and analysis
• Input into company and product strategy
• When appropriate we will expect you to hire, manage and upskill lead a team
Who are we looking for?
This role requires a diverse skill set but broadly:
• You’ve got experience working in performance marketing in a rapidly growing eCommerce or mCommerce business or startup
• You’ve been running performance marketing campaigns on Facebook or Google (GDN, Search, Shopping) with a demonstrated ability to grow and optimise one of them at scale
• You love data, reporting and analysis and are comfortable in spreadsheets and, ideally, know how to use SQL and understand concepts such as LTV and churn analysis
• You understand “The Growth Process” and are systematic in testing, learning and running experiments with statistical rigour
• You’re empathetic and understand what makes customer’s tic
• You’ve got a strong bias to automatisation and understanding how to build a system using platform APIs - in an ideal world you’ve a strong interest in learning how to code
• You’re ambitious and intently curious, you want to work across a broad set of marketing channels and disciplines - affiliates, SEO, SEM, mobile networks, native, email, moblie, conversion rate optimisation… This is not a role for someone who is looking to specialise in one particular area.
• You’ve hired and managed a team or have a strong ambition to do that
This is an unparalleled experience to work in one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile brands whilst making a name for yourself. If we hit our objectives you’ll inevitably be one of the most sought after talents in growth in Europe.
• Impact and influence - you’ll be joining a small but high performance team in a key role. You’ll be able to have an immediate and high impact on the business.
• An incredible learning experience in building and scaling a global consumer brand. You’ll be working as part of a team who have over 50 years combined experience starting, scaling and exiting consumer businesses (onefinestay, Fab.com, Monoqi, Zipcar, Zulily, Google, Tuenti, TicTail…)...
• You’ll be exposed to everything entailed in scaling a digital startup - fundraising, product, ops, engineering etc.
• Competitive salary and options - we’re thinking huge and hope it pays out for all.