Are you a natural born leader and know how to evolve, expand and empower a multidisciplined designteam? Are you creative, driven and loving design?
This is a new role for us, created to lead the overall design initiative; shaping and driving design vision and strategy, while at the same time working for a more design centric culture at Swiss Clinic.
As our Head of Design, you will have the overall responsibility for the delivery of a consistent, unified and delightful experience throughout all our products and services. You will be responsible for the design workflow and teamstructure that enables streamlined collaboration between our designers and our PR-agency.
• Lead the creative and strategic vision for the designteam, across all products and services.
• Establish processes and best practices for realising the designvision, and set the bar for quality.
• Effectively manage budgeting, forecasting and follow up.
• Responsible for production and administration of all design at Swiss Clinic.
• Direct contact with partners for production and communication.
• Material for platform, web, e-franchise, social media and marketing.
• 2 direct reports.
• Education in design related field. Bachelor or similar from ex. Bergs, Forsbergs, Bäckmans.
• A portfolio to demo work.
• Experience from consultancy or inhouse.
• Good knowledge in Adobe Suite and Sketch.
• Experience from photography is a plus.
A highly qualified fulltime service with great development opportunities in a strong growth company. For the right person, we offer very generous terms of employment and you become part of an entrepreneurial team with great commitment. We sit in a unique, spacious and amazing working environment in the middle of Stureplan, and you will work together with driven, competent and motivated colleagues.
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously, please send us your application as soon as possible.
For questions about the service, please contact Kristina Hjertonsson on phone 070-3921600.
Welcome with your application!