"Some of the largest companies in the commercial real estate space has formed a joint partnership with the ambition to develop the industry with innovative and forward-thinking products. Read more here: http://fastighetsnytt.se/2017/11/74983/ [Swedish]"
The first project under this joint partnership is a new digital platform under development, Newst.com. For it to grow we are now looking for competent coworkers that want to join us and change the commercial real estate market for the better.
As a growth marketer, you are tasked with working with the CMO at Newst to identify and develop the digital channels where we can generate new customers. The roles require that you are creative and that you on an ongoing basis can develop our communication and optimize our channels with laser-guided precision.
You are strategic and a "doer" that can handle daily tasks but also loves attacking new challenges and problems in, if required, an unconventional and unorthodox manner.
You own key KPI's connect to our growth
You are responsible for ongoing and sustainable growth
You are responsible for the communication throughout the whole customer journey
You can help with customer-facing contact, support, and administration if needed
What we are looking for
- You speak fluent Swedish and English, a third Nordic language is valuable
- You find the commercial real estate industry appealing
- You are data-driven, love to analyze data and understand key KPI's (AARRR).
- You have experience with content marketing, tools and social media marketing
- You have experience with paid channels (AdWords/SEM, Social, Retargeting etc.)
- You have experience with organic channels (SEO etc.)
- You have experience with email marketing
- You have some experience with direct customer support and communication
- You have an understanding of basic image edition
- You have an understanding of basic A/B-testing
- You do not hesitate to help if needed, we are a small company
A relevant education is good, but we value commitment and results over diplomas and points
What we offer
- Market level salary
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible workspace/location
- An opportunity to learn, test, fail and succeed
- A creative environment in an aging industry
- A unique chance change a industry from the ground up