FitnessCollection is looking for a hands-on Growth Manager that uses a data-driven approach improve conversion rate optimization and customer acquisition. The role is a key part of the team that will scale the company's business in its current and new markets.
This is FitnessCollection
FitnessCollection provides access to hundreds of fitness classes in Stockholm and Gothenburg every day from the best studios and training centers. Instead of having 1 gym card for your cardio, 1 yoga membership near where you live and 1 swimming card to train with your friend, we bring them all, and much more, into one membership for you to find, book and workout anytime, anywhere. Our product experience is intuitive, inspiring and smooth - making workouts fun.
Our next key team member
We are looking for a Growth Manager with experience from conversion rate optimization, customer acquisition and/or ROI analysis to join our team. You have worked for a couple of years, at least, and want to have a more responsibility for growth, conversion rate optimization and customer acquisition. We would love if you have an online marketing DNA with a good understanding of product.
We believe you identify the most important issues through an analytical process, find creative and impactful solutions to them and measure the results. You are not afraid to analyse the data, try new ideas, fail, learn and try again. Often you do things yourself, but you are also a good communicator who can get other team members to help you get the job done. You are a team player that likes to share, participate, lead, teach and get your hands dirty.
In this role, we expect you to increase our marketing efficiency both online and offline by improving on-site conversion on our web and mobile through experimentation and A/B testing. You also analyse subscriber acquisition costs per marketing channel and identify improvements that can be implemented.
You have your eyes firmly on our data dashboard, dig into how users behave and use our product on a daily basis to help drive your actions. You are a geek at heart that has an unwavering mission to find ways to decrease our subscriber acquisition costs and increase our lifetime value. You think cohort analysis is a beautiful art form. You start and end your day looking through numbers from your experiments.
- Lower subscriber acquisition costs by increasing mobile app and on-site conversion rate and optimizing customer acquisition channels based on ROI
- Improve conversion rate in mobile app and on web site through experimentation, push notifications, A/B testing etc
- Analyze, manage and increase efficiency of e-mail marketing to new and current customers
- Analyze, manage, increase efficiency and grow marketing spend, both online and offline
Analyze, plan and execute growth and marketing strategies and tactics in all channels
- At least 3 years of work experience of online marketing with proven track record of successful customer growth initiatives, ideally from conversion rate optimization and/or customer acquisition (organic and paid) for a subscription product
- Master of Science degree preferred, but not necessary as you might have acquired your skills and attitude through work experience
- Experience with metrics-driven technology growth, A/B testing, optimizing efficiency and ROI
- Strong experience in Excel, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Unbounce, Kissmetrics, Hotjar or similar products
- Ability to collect and analyze data and communicate insights from our marketing campaigns
- Results oriented, process-driven, strategic thinker with an understanding of planning and budgeting
- A deep understanding of and interest in digital subscriptions
- Entrepreneurial and with a startup mindset with good sense of structure; the ability to manage your own priorities is a must
- Excellent communications skills in English, Swedish is a plus but not mandatory
Position: Full-time and permanent
Reports to: CEO
Location: This position is based in Stockholm
If you are interested
If you feel uncomfortably excited that you fit this role, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously for this position.
We highly value if you can show us why your previous experiences and skills would make you a perfect fit for this role. If you don’t match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in FitnessCollection might compensate for this.
If you got any questions please contact our CEO firstname.lastname@example.org