Graphics Designer at Bellman & Symfon Europe AB in Göteborg, Sweden
We are currently looking for a Graphics Designer who masters both print and digital media. You will work in a creative team in our office in Sisjön, handling everything from campaigns, ads and store materials to film and web. The job is a temporary position that lasts until end of 2020.
• 1-2 years of experience as a graphic designer / final art designer at advertising agency or marketing department
• Post-secondary education
• Experience from working with layout and production of marketing material
• Very good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign • Stylistic ability and attention to detail
• Good retouching skills
• An astute sense for good design and how to convey a message
• High service level and experience of handling several different projects at once
• Copywriting skills is a plus
As a person, you are thorough, creative and committed! You enjoy working in groups and can talk and write fluently in both Swedish and English. At Bellman & Symfon, you will play an important part in further developing our brand on an international market. Our organization is characterized by short decision paths that give you as an employee the opportunity to both influence and develop. We are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in design and communication and who is passionate about the new media channels.
Is this you? If so, please send your application no later than 31 July! We interview regularly and the position may be filled before the last application date.
Bellman & Symfon Europe AB
Bellman & Symfon is a Swedish company that helps people with hearing and care-related needs. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Sisjön, Göteborg, with subsidiaries in the USA, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany and China.