Twigeo is looking for a driven and curious graphic and motion design intern to support our design team in Stockholm. This is a great opportunity to learn from and work in an international start-up environment with brands across a diverse range of mobile and digital channels where mobile technology and continuous delivery are key.
In your role, you will be involved in ideation, development and reformatting of concepts, graphics, and videos while working across a wide range of media. You are passionate about design, telling stories, and building content. We offer you a fun, innovative environment, great colleagues, and creative freedom.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Assist on a variety of creative production projects for clients
- Work closely with the in-house designers and performance marketers to continuously improve the performance of each online campaign
- Learn and share best practices regarding what type of creatives work best for each client and target audience
The ideal candidate should have the following qualities and skills:
- Confident Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects) and Sketch skills
- Intermediate motion graphics experience and the ability to design and animate
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus.
- Confidence expressing and developing ideas and concepts
- General understanding/curiosity of the current digital advertising landscape; marketing and social media
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you think this opportunity interests you, send us your application ASAP!