GODEL SÖKER EN GRAFISK DESIGNER SOM KAN HJÄLPA OSS ATT "MAKE IT HAPPEN"!
Why do we need you?
Our awesome designer will be on parental leave for a whole year from March on. We need someone to pick up the baton during that time and keep pushing our brand forward.
You’d be joining in a crucial period of our quest towards a schysst elmarknad, where our growth and brand presence ambitions are more focused than ever.
(K, but what is GodEl again? Check out the company description to the right!)
Things you will do:
You will own and drive the Graphics function by visually developing and interpreting our brand in all sorts of contexts, from brand-building to sales and retention campaigns.
From the small but mighty Communication team, in close cooperation with other stakeholders in the organization, you will:
- Make sure all our visual creatives are on brand
- Make sure all material needed for our communication, marketing and sales initiatives is conceptualised, designed, and produced, with quality and on deadline.
Most of our presence is digital (alone or in the context of key external partnerships), so your backlog will be packed with things like web images, UI elements, landing pages and banners, emails of all sorts, and ad creatives and digital content for social media. You can expect some print in there as well – sometimes we meet our audience physically (for example, at Way Out West), and need a bunch of stuff for that, too.
What we’re hoping you’re already comfortable with:
- Branding, marketing, and sales
- Design for web and print
- Principles of UX and CRO
- Design tools (all the well-known)
- Content management systems (WordPress preferably)
- Working high and low, both strategically and super hands-on
- Project managing
- Dealing with people (internal and external)
What we’re hoping you’re like:
- A strong creator with an open, progressive mind, and an eye for detail
- An explorer at heart (you like challenging yourself and seeking new approaches and perspectives)
- A true team player with superhigh integrity but zero prestige
- Someone who thrives in small, flat organizations where change is commonplace, and people are expected to take responsibility
- Very structured… and flexible!
- Cool with Swenglish (which you probably are, given that you’ve read this far! Speaking fluent Swedish is not a requirement, by the way, but it’s important that you understand it very well).
What you get from us:
- The rare chance to work for a business (yes, business!) created with the sole purpose to make the world a better place
- A team of superengaged colleagues; all slightly nerdy, all really cool (if we may say so ourselves)
- A fresssshhh new office in an environmentally certified building located in central Sundbyberg (a stone throw’s away from busses, tunnelbana and Pendeltåg)
- An opportunity to influence the future of GodEl, in an open culture where all new ideas are listened to
- Interesting relationships and meetings with all sorts of exciting partners both in the for- and non-profit sectors
- A really sustainable company to work for (we have, among other, been awarded Sweden’s Most Sustainable Elbolag seven years in a row. Woop, woop!).
Sugen? Let us know!
Drop us a line on email@example.com and tell us why you think you’d be just great for this team and challenge. We’re mostly interested in knowing you and your approach better, and in getting a first taste for your work (so don’t forget to add a link your portfolio when attaching your CV!). Seniority and academic background are not the most important things for us, so don’t be shy, regardless of where on the scale you might be standing. Please mark your application with “GD” on the subject line, and do let Maika Beato know if you have any questions before or after you apply (you can reach her on firstname.lastname@example.org).