As a Graphic Designer in our design team, you will be a part of a growing design team that are responsible for creating visuals for our brands campaigns and communication.
As one of our Graphic Designers you will work with a wide range of tasks, handling everything from online marketing material, campaign visuals to print advertising and brand merchandise.
You will work in an agile, fast paced environment where your creative talent and problem solving skills will be required to both maintain a great quality and a high output.
Position Description & Responsibilities
● Govern and develop the visual identities for our brands,
● Manage daily design requests in a deadline driven team environment,
● Create marketing material such as banners (both static and animated), landing pages and material for online video,
● Create on site visuals such as billboards, promotional images and icons,
● Create communication material such as newsletter visuals,
● Print adverts and direct marketing,
● Branding of merchandise.
● Great layout skills
● Great branding skills - Apply established branding guidelines and come up with new and appealing design solutions to improve the current branding
● Software skills - Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch app
● Deliver high quality visuals that supports our brand strategies and visual identities,
● Deliver the task within a timely manner and do not miss deadlines,
● Perform and execute the tasks with dedication and engagement,
● Demonstrate and promote the team spirit, to help and support your team members,
● Be active with developing tools and templates and always push for the best most effective creative solution.