As a Graphic Design Intern at Eytys, you will work closely with the PR and Marketing team, being responsible for assisting with the visual communication material for the brand.
This is a full-time paid internship and would take place between April - June 2018.
Tasks will include, but not limited to:
– Assisting with the design and production of various digital collaterals, such as email newsletters, as well as material for our Instagram and Facebook
– Helping with image retouching for the online store
– Preparation of e-commerce image assets
– Support the PR and Marketing team for press collaterals
– Assisting with various print projects
– Gathering research and ideas for photography and print projects
– Support the Art Director with day to day tasks
The ideal candidate should be/have:
– Highly creative and have a strong eye for layout and photography
– Interest in both the print and digital aspects of graphic communication
– Excellent proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
– Proficiency and experience in other programs or skills such as Adobe After Effects, HTML & CSS, Fashion styling are good to have
– Excellent language and communication skills. Fluency in English is a requirement
– A strong work ethic and a passion for design
– Able to be flexible and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
– Able to show the capability to take on responsibilities and to work proactively
– Be independent as well as a team-player
Apply with a CV and a personal letter together with a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are reviewed continuously.