Our team is growing and we are looking for new superstars. We are currently looking for a business controller with attention to detail and a self-starter personality.
Are you motivated by working in a dynamic and forward-thinking company, that constantly challenges status quo? Then this is the job for you. We are a driven team with big goals and would love to hear from you.
As our controller you will work closely with our CEO and CFO to support decision making by consolidating and ensuring quality on financial data and information. You will be leading a variety of different finance projects such as the budget process and the implementation of our new financial system. The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden but you will be part of the Global Hyper Island team.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Initiate and lead finance projects, for example system implementation and cost allocation projects
- Lead the budget process on a yearly basis
- Lead the forecast process on a quarterly basis
- Consolidate and report the cash flow forecast
- Lead the consolidation and reporting of the monthly result
- Follow up on KPIs and report to the Management team and the board
- Support our Global Hubs in their work to maximise profitability
Experience & Competence
- 2-4 years of relevant accounting, financial planning, forecasting and business control experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any additional languages are a plus
- Proficient in Excel and preferably prior experience in Visma or equivalent
Skills and behaviours;
- Ability to think big but also be detail-oriented, nimble and quick on your feet
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines while ensuring high levels of accuracy
- Well-organized, focused and proactive
- Independent, self-starting personality
- Strong business acumen and commercial instinct
- Charismatic, positive and truly passionate about your work
Full time, starting as soon as possible
For questions regarding this position please contact Mimmi Holm at email@example.com or +46761734173.