The Absolut Company is recruiting an intern for a one-year assignment in the Global Malibu & Kahlúa Brand Team, based in Stockholm, Sweden.
The position gives a unique opportunity to gain deep insights and experience from a global marketing position. The scope touches the key aspects of international marketing at HQ level as well as collaboration with markets to effectively implement tools and plans.
Lead and support strategic brand projects within a broad scope of areas such as strategy guidelines development and their implementation, to new product innovation. Key role in liaising with the other teams within the organization. Project lead for the brand portal and asset bank for the key strategic documents as well as coordinating the monthly report to top management.
- Support the Global Brand team in the development of key strategic guidelines
- Manage the communication and implementation of strategic action by markets
- Support the development of new product innovation projects
- Manage the asset bank and brand portal used by the brand team toward markets
- Coordinate monthly report to senior management
- Act as a coordinator between the different teams (channel marketing and communication) and other stakeholders within the company (operation, legal, finance, etc.)