ENLIVEN is looking for a highly motivated and organized front-end web developer to join an exciting, early stage startup based in Stockholm, to develop a cutting-edge web-based platform and mobile application and to help create the future of publishing.
That could be you, if...
* You love new technology and are eager to learn new things.
* You have great ideas, know how to communicate them, and want to feel productive in a creative, fast-paced and stimulating environment.
You will be working with the ENLIVEN team that has over 20 years experience of web development, online publishing, marketing and social media, This will provide you with a tremendous opportunity to grow and be part of the ENLIVEN team early on.
In this role you will get to...
* Support ongoing development initiatives and collaborate on our internal research and development projects.
* Receive mentorship and hands-on experience and should, in turn, challenge and teach us by being inquisitive, being a problem solver, collaborator, and generally awesome team member.
* Be involved in media-related projects, such as developing interactive experiences for international artists.
* Work closely with our development team, in all digital channels including Web, Mobile and Social, and eventually hold a key role within the team.
Internships are unpaid but, for successful candidates, could lead to full-time employment and equity-stakes within the company in the near future.