Trustly is growing fast, and much of that growth can be attributed to the International Expansion team. Based in Stockholm, the tight-knit team works together to scout and establish a presence in new markets.
About the role:
To support our growth, we are looking for an Expansion Administrator to join our International Expansion team. In this role, you will report to and learn from the Head of Products Online Bank e-Payments, helping drive Trustly’s expansion to new markets. You will be a vital part of quality assuring testing of our financial/banking infrastructure, making sure it properly supports current and new markets. You will get a full and deep understanding of the Fintech business and Trustly's core products. The job is based in Stockholm but may involve occasional travel.
- Be among the first people on the ground in new markets
- Manage Trustly’s expansion network with international contacts in all markets where we expand
- Identify weaknesses and threats in the expansion test platform and address them effectively
Skills and qualifications:
- Tech savvy and comfortable with Mac OS
- A problem solver - being able to find creative solutions to new challenges
- A strong sense of responsibility
- A structured approach to working, valuing accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Previous experience from a creative, tech or admin position
- 0-3 years post high school profile
- Programming experience is a plus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company, where you will be able to develop, contribute and grow in your career. Sound interesting? Apply now!