TÜV SÜD’s Global Marketing Team is based in Singapore and Munich and responsible to manage the marketing function globally. Our dynamic global marketing team is looking for an independent and proactive Senior/Executive to provide support for product marketing across multiple markets. In this exciting role, you will liaise with global marketers, business managers and experts to manage and execute global marketing communication campaigns. You will report to the Product Marketing Manager based at our Marketing Headquarters in Singapore.
- Develop high-impact marketing communications materials and leverage on traditional and new media to develop thought leadership and lead generation marketing campaigns.
- Provide support to evaluate and improve effectiveness of marketing tactics and campaigns through monitoring of metrics.
- Work with multi-industry, cross cultural teams e.g. agencies and stakeholders in the production of sales support materials and campaigns.
- Brand guardianship of marketing materials to ensure consistency across markets.
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Business Management or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing communications position in a B2B environment
- Technology savvy with experience in email marketing, website management (using a content management system) and social media. Experience using marketing automation and CRM tools is advantageous.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign).
- Experience in content marketing is advantageous.
- Resourceful, independent, self disciplined with a strong desire to learn and excel.
- Strong, professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Working knowledge of Germany is advantageous but not a must.