As the Enterprise Applications Specialist you are the functional and technical owner and expert of the enterprise software applications and their corresponding databases in Norrøna.
You are responsible for the day-to-day management of the applications, including daily problem solving and support. You will ensure that Norrøna benefits from optimal usage of the various applications, and you will oversee that all employees have the necessary user knowledge by providing training and support programs.
You will be a driving force in the continuous work of finding new ways of using software applications to streamline processes and improve Norrønas business performance. This will require close collaboration with internal and external business stakeholders.
The position reports to EVP of Norrøna Sport.
Main duties and areas of responsibility
- Application Portfolio Management (APM).
- Be Norrønas enterprise software applications expert. Ensure deep knowledge of the functions.
- Ensure the realization of business outcome by developing and optimizing the usage of the applications.
- Plan and conduct user training programs.
- Project Management.
- System configuration and user documentation.
- Master Data Management.
- Manage relationships with system vendors and service providers.
- Produce various business reports extracting data from various sources.
Experience and knowledge
The Enterprise Applications Specialist should have an academic degree in computer science, engineering or other technical field, and must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the following:
- ERP and CRM software applications. (Dynamics Nav, Salesforce)
- Business Intelligence Applications.
- Middleware (Dell Boomi) and APIs.
- Databases and SQL.
- Development and implementation of processes and policies.
- Knowledge of Agile development and DevOps principles and framework is a plus.
Specific personal attributes
To succeed in the position, you must demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff and business stakeholders.
- Ability to execute and perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands for resources.
- Curious, supportive and self-driven.
- Strong analytical and data processing skills.
- Proficiency in process formulation and design.
- Understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to drive results toward those objectives.
- Openness to, and the ability to deal with, rapid change in business needs, processes and technology.
- Passion for using software and technology to streamline processes and improve business performance.