We are looking for an E-commerce intern to join the Nespresso Nordics team for a period of minimum 3 months. The ideal candidate will be expected to take on a variety of tasks related to website merchandising and the maintenance of our e-commerce sites across Nordics.
Tasks amongst others:
- Working to an agreed plan, ensuring the homepage, product- and editorial sections of the website are updated with content and products according to campaigns and local initiatives
- Help prepare and create visuals and content for the site in form of banners, landing pages etc.
- Publishing and updating products, ensuring that the product displays are sales driven with cross-sells and attractive product pages
- Checking the site and improving and modifying texts and images to maximize sales and/or customer journey
- Structured and organized with attention to details
- Willingness to learn fast in a short space of time
- Able to work under own initiative and get things done
- Strong interest in digital and e-commerce
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal in Swedish and English
- Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in working on different E-commerce platforms or CMS
- Knowledge in Danish, Norwegian and/or Finnish