Take responsibility for e-commerce business at Lakritsroten.
We are looking for an individual who wants to work in a very exciting entrepreneurial organization which you can join to take responsibility for building our e-commerce business. Lakritsroten is in a fast expansion phase as we open several physical stores in Sweden. We are a tight team working very closely with each other.
As our e-commerce business manager, you will be responsible for expansion strategies and business development. You like to work in a high-paced environment where you have many projects running with short deadlines. Initially, you will be responsible for everything from expansion strategies to simpler photography. You will report directly to our business manager.
Overall responsibility for e-commerce business at www.lakritsroten.se
- Develop marketing strategies
- Responsible for the development of the e-commerce marketing plan
- Media planning
- Campaign manager
- SEM optimization
- Display marketing
- Social media influencers
- Responsible for expansion strategies toward relevant markets.
- Budget for the e-commerce business area.
- Responsible for the e-commerce business results reports
- Continuously analyze and monitor market activities and profitability across all sales channels - google analytics.
- Responsible to ensure lakritsroten.se products are correctly structured and categorized.
- Responsible for immediately posting news on the website.
- Responsible for product photography.
- Responsible for logistics optimization - shipping agreements, packaging processes and efficiency.
• 1-2 years’ experience in e-commerce
• 1-2 years’ experience in project management
• Experience with performance reports
• Experience with costing - Budgeting - Monthly performance reports - Product costing
• Good with features in Office, Excel, Powerpoint, Word
• Experience in e-commerce logistics
• Track Agreements
• Logistics Optimization
• Experience in SEO
• Experience in SEM
• Experience with Display Marketing
• Experience with Social media / influencers networks
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics
• You need to be fluent in Swedish due to customer demands
Who are we looking for? – You love new challenges - Driven by building a business area from scratch - Driven by working in an entrepreneurial environment - Analytical - Self-employed and curious – Business minded
Type of employment: Full time 100%
Start: Immediately Location: Stockholm