Role and Responsibilities:
As a UX/UI designer in Tobii, you will be a part of the marketing and growth team interacting with cross-functional teams from gaming software to product and web to contribute to creative direction.
You will be contributing to deliverables and be responsible for supporting the vision with the creative execution of new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product, from software to web, a detailed focus on the visual style, interface, and interaction flows.
Crucial for success is a deep understanding of translating fast moving digital aspects into compelling visual stories to elevate the overall brand experience and customer journey.
Your days will be filled with:
- Designing the interface and interaction flow of web, applications and experiences
- Developing graphical assets, conceptual diagrams, basic animations, wireframes, mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Developing and maintaining detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns
We are looking for someone who has
- 3+ years of experience designing for digital web and apps
- Experience in creating prototypes for mobile, windows applications or highly detailed wire-frames for complex web applications
- A mastery of Invision, Sketch App and a strong background with tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- An abillity to demonstrate competence in layout, typography, mobile technology and standards, and new creative arenas as they emerge
We find it to be a strong merit if you have experience from working with gaming studios or within the gaming industry. If you’re used to using customer feedback, analysis and usability findings to inform design you should definitely apply!