Passionate about digital marketing and tech? Do you have more than 3 yrs experience from performance marketing? You’re in luck as we’re looking for new talent to join our party!
Bluebird Media is expanding its operations in central Stockholm and is looking for a Digital Specialist.
Life at Bluebird is exciting, demanding, fast paced and most importantly FUN! Together with us you get to work with some of Sweden’s most exciting brands while at the same time developing your digital skills.
As a Digital Specialist you’ll play an integral role in building close, long-lasting client relationships. You’ll be responsible for developing your client portfolio’s digital marketing footprint in paid search, display and social. Colleagues and clients alike will look to you for inspiration, product knowledge and passion.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Expand and develop your digital marketing skills working together with the most interesting client cases
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. An active lifestyle promotes strong performance when at work
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- Centrally located office equipped with all amenities one can ask for: great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Finance or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 yrs performance marketing experience
- Minimum 2 yrs experience from managing AdWords campaigns
- Experience from managing paid social campaigns
- Experience from managing display campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal English/Swedish skills
- Passion for digital marketing
- Previous agency experience is a plus
Sounds like you? Don’t hold back! Submit your resume or LinkedIn profile including contact details by April 16. Qualified applicants will be invited for interviews W/C April 23rd.