Digital Product Designer (UX/UI) for Boozt.com at Boozt in Malmö, Sweden
Boozt is a tight-knit and diverse customer-focused group with a mission to be the most convenient and successful platform for modern Scandinavian fashion. We are driven by data, user research and iterative design because it’s important for us to know we are solving problems for real people. At Boozt you will join a team that ships fast, but always with an intention to learn. As the voice of our customers, you will research every project, scoping it tightly around your best concepts. You will build prototypes to test these concepts. Once you have learned what works, you will invest time in making the feature as strong as it can be.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Within 30 days:
- You have been on-boarded closely and collaboratively by your fantastic team of fellow designers, e-commerce managers, and engineers to understand our values and key business priorities.
- You have immersed yourself in our products and research, our design systems and the way we ship features.
- Together with your team, you have defined first plans to pull meaningful insights for ongoing and upcoming projects.
Within 60 days:
- You have facilitated your first workshops with your team to turn user research and complex requirements into value-adding concepts and actionable insights.
- You turned these concepts and insights into solutions with your range of design methodologies, storytelling and prototyping skills.
- You are collaborating across teams with our Art Directors to ensure our interface components are offering an excellent branding.
Within 90 days:
- By now you have taken ownership on numerous projects with design problems through the entire lifecycle: behaviour research and ideation, prototyping the user experience and interface design.
- You and your team have launched high-quality end-to-end experiences that have brought valuable experiences to our customers.
- You will continue to be the voice of our customers by leading your projects with insights-driven design methods.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- About 3+ years of experience working with user-focused digital product design, for instance at an agency, a start-up or an in-house team.
- A proven track-record of digital product design work and a portfolio showcasing design problems, context, process and solutions.
- Excellent experience in creating lo-fi & hi-fi prototypes using Sketch, Marvel, Principle, Framer, code or similar.
- You are evidence driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions.
- Proficient in user testing, facilitating workshops and the ability to define project scopes.
- A highly developed eye for aesthetics of modern UI components and an understanding of how your designs will be built.
- Excellent communication skills of your process and rationale behind your designs.
- You’re a nice person!
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply! Please, apply in English and note that we only consider applications with a portfolio and your favourite emoji in your cover letter (the team's favourites are 🤯🔥🤔🤓😘🤦♀️🙌🤪💪🙋🏖🙈).
- Great personal and internal career development with your Senior Designers
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- A generous employee discount
- Barista coffee, veggies and fruits for all, and Friday socials
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
- Competitive compensation and pension package
We are a leading, fast-growing Nordic fashion and beauty e-commerce company. You can find our headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, but we also have a few physical retail stores in the Copenhagen area, a small data science team in Aarhus, Denmark, and a fully automated warehouse in Ängelholm, Sweden.