Nordic Tech House is looking for a digital product designer to join our growth-marketing team in Stockholm. You will be part of our growth hacking team, meaning you will work closely with data analysts, creative marketers, web developers, project managers and many other roles to deliver extraordinary customer value.
Nordic Tech House is a digital accelerator working with both startups and more established companies giving you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. All work will be on-site from our office at Stureplan, Stockholm. We believe you are someone who strongly takes pride in what you do, seeks excellence, and is always looking for personal development.
You are expected to be an awesome person who works well with others, can talk directly to clients, and can self-manage on projects where you may be the only designer. You will work on creative projects (Social Media Campaigns; Web apps, E-commerce) where you are expected to speak up when you see room for improvement, design new features or products and, above all, contribute to the strategy and tactics in order to drive growth for our clients. You should have an understanding of the business needs and customer needs in order to deliver the right value through your design.
We also want you to propose new technologies you think we should adopt and help us keep up with the best standards of our industry. You should enjoy teaching others and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team. We challenge you to suggest and implement organizational changes that will increase your happiness.
- Sketch out rough interactions and interfaces to help define new features and ideas.
- Iterate on these ideas and build prototypes that can be used for internal reviews and user tests.
- Conduct user testing and user interviewing in the market to get feedback and iterate on the designs and concepts you and the growth team are working on.
- Contribute to understanding and analyzing User/Customer Journey from the UX perspective and be able to coordinate that with other members of the team such as marketers, engineers or data analysts.
- Design the final look and feel of these products or features.
- Work closely with the growth team by contributing to growth strategy and ideas to ensure optimal results for our clients.
- Contribute to idea generation, product solutions or experiments to be conducted together with the growth team.
- Ability to work alone and under pressure when being the only designer in the project.
- A strong understanding of interaction design, visual design, and user experience. (1-3 year of experience).
- Experience designing high-quality interfaces and visual assets.
- The ability to articulate and explain your ideas to the growth team members (engineers, data analysts, marketers, project managers).
- Produce visual mockups and graphical assets with tools like Sketch, Illustrator etc.
- Ability to design any sort of graphical elements for our Social Media Marketing campaigns.
- Familiar with prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer or Flinto.