Want to be part of a talented international startup team, develop your digital marketing skills and shake up the programmatic advertising industry? Have a look!
This is a unique chance to get in early, with a fast growing startup of unicorn potential. Has the upside of tons of freedom and responsibility. Our product has shown exponential growth and our talented team of 24 people are now housing offices in 4 countries worldwide. At Match2One we value pro-activity, enthusiasm and creativity. As a young and growing company, no day is the same and tasks within a small team are constantly changing.
We offer the right candidate opportunities of future employment with equity, and a competitive salary.
Location: This role will be based in Stockholm, Sweden – Match2One’s HQ.
Role: what will you do?
Join our rapidly growing team working closely with our Co-founder and CMO Ted Sahlström (who has 10+ years experience in online marketing), re-designing current communication strategy and improving the way we grow through channels like Search, Social, Blogging, Emails, PR, Influencers.
- Manage online acquisition channels: (Adwords, Programmatic Ads, Blogs, Social)
- Identify and execute new growth channels
- Manage and plan content creation. (We have in-house copy-writers and designers)
- Trending posts analysis
- Create and update a social media posting calendar
- Plan posts across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Customer journey mapping
- Shape communication to engage users
What skillset is needed?
- Relevant degree in digital marketing & growth hacking, or working experience
- Ambitious pro-active attitude. You’re a doer with a positive mindset.
- Advanced English proficiency
- Strong writing skills and creative mindset
- Experience in Sketch or Canva is beneficial
What we offer you:
- Become part of an amazingly talented team, with a passion for Artificial Intelligence and a vision to democratise programmatic advertising globally.
- Access to a beautiful office located in central Stockholm, Östermalm (Kommendörsgatan), close to public transport.
- Work in an international environment, with offices in Stockholm, London, Kiev & Sydney.
- Flexible working hours.
Join the team at Match2One on our mission to democratize programmatic marketing and eliminate the barriers to enter for independent agencies, small-medium businesses, and the digital industry. Apply by sending us your motivation & CV to email@example.com.