Airtame is looking to add a talented designer to our join our design team. Our new designer will have a key role in presented all of our products in the best possible way to our customers across multiple channels.
Projects include working on shaping our branding, working with storytelling through visual design, lifting our website to the next level and creating a visual consistency across all marketing activities. We work smart and take pride in even the smaller mundane tasks. We lift as a team with a common goal to make us the ones that the tries to follow.
On a daily basis you’ll be working across multiple teams this includes marketing, product, and engineering during implementation.
If you want to make a difference, work with the future of work and help rid the world of cables you should join our global team with people from more than 20 different nationalities.
- Take a key role in shaping our brand and telling our story
- Design beautiful marketing material for all platforms
- Inspiring the team (there is no right or wrong here, just share what you think can spark a good conversation or push others to make something even more awesome)
- Work closely with the engineering team to ensure a high-quality implementation and perfect user experience
- Run an open design process from idea to implementation, where sharing your work and soliciting feedback from your peers is a natural part of your workflow
- Update and improve design processes in close collaboration with the other designers
- Be a team player
- 3 years of experience in visual design
- A strong portfolio or similar that showcases your visual design abilities (this is more important than how many years of experience)
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and takes responsibility to make sure projects gets followed all the way through
- Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on a tight schedule
- Be part of a top-notch startup culture which thrives on learning and having fun and with the ambition to take over the world
- Daily catered lunch, a fridge full of sodas, snacks, and coffee
- Be a key player in designing and shaping the design team in how we work, play and learn
- Slacklining, Fussball, hackathons, meetups, parties, and many more events
- Perfect office location in the heart of Copenhagen (around the corner from Rådhuspladsen)
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in joining the Airtame team.