We’re looking for a digital design intern who is passionate about crafting beautiful digital experiences and eager to learn more.
Accomplice is a new started digital agency & product studio working with clients such as Adobe, Sony music and Prime PR. Paralell to client work we brainstorm on and develop our own products.
As a design intern you will do wireframes, mockups, moodboards and general designs for apps and websites. You will also take part in brainstorming around new concepts and ideas and have the possibility to affect and play an important role in our team. We will not put any limits to your role and we would therefore love to see someone with passion and drive come in through the door - “the harder you throw the ball, the harder it bounces back”! You will work with a multiple award winning team (Golden egg, Cannes lions to name a few) in developing digital concepts and opportunities.
We believe that you have the following characteristics:
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Enjoy working in tight collaboration with other team members
- Focus on quality and detail
- Interest in a variety of technologies, digital marketing and digital trends
- Parts of the team are previous Hyper Islanders so we have a soft spot for HI-students!
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and related web design tools
- Experience of designing responsive websites and mobile apps
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is a plus!
Want to hear more? Send your portfolio & projects you’ve been involved in to email@example.com.