Ace & Tate is a growing company and always looking for great new people who share our passion for design and creativity. We are currently looking for an ambitious, talented and creative full time Digital Designer Intern to support our branding and development team at the Ace & Tate headquarters in Amsterdam. You will be challenged with a high variety of creative projects and there is a lot of room given for initiatives to improve our digital experience. The position is directly available for at least 5 months.
In your role you’ll be...
- Designing digital materials for our new collection launches, website, online advertising, social media, blog and creative fund
- Designing user interfaces for our digital in store touch points
- Designing and optimising for the best possible e-commerce user experience
- The creative hub between Marketing/Branding and Development
- Are passionate, positive and energetic
- Can identify with the Ace & Tate clean visual language
- Have strong English verbal and written skills
- Are up to date with the latest trends and developments in digital design
- Have a strong interest in digital design
- Are available for ideally 6 months fulltime
- Are third- or fourth-year student or recent graduate
- Have experience in responsive web design, Adobe Software and/or Sketch
- Have an eye for typography and details
- Strong sense of colour and style
We offer you..
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- Experience of working in a vibrant and fast-growing international start-up company
- An inspiring network of creative and talented people
- An environment supporting learning on the job and personal development
- An exiting product domain: web, mobile and e-commerce
- Daily free fresh lunch, snacks and gourmet coffee, Friday drinks and ping pong battles
- Monthly €500.- internship fee
- An update of your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Send us your CV, motivation and some examples of your work via our website (www.aceandtate.com/jobs)! We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.