TÜV SÜD’s Global Marketing Team is based in Singapore and Munich and responsible to manage the marketing function globally. Our dynamic global marketing team under a new generation leader is looking for a proactive and driven Digital Content Executive / Intern for the duration of April to October 2018, to support online optimisation initiatives, on the TÜV SÜD.com and manage the content migration process to our new Content Management System (CMS), Sitecore. The incumbent will report to our Digital Marketing Team Leader for Global Marketing, based at our regional Headquarter located in Singapore.
- Manage and build the new web page content for the migration process to Sitecore CMS
- Work alongside with Global Product Marketing team to optimise web page content based on our UX requirements
- Ensure all content is prepared, optimised and tested for the launch of the new CMS
- Any other duties as assigned by the Digital Marketing Team Leader, Global Marketing
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication or relevant studies with 1 year of digital marketing experience. Entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working with Sitecore or equivalent CMS and digital content development will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of latest strategies and developments in website technologies and design, mobile applications and social media
- Team player who possesses good learning agility, proactive and driven.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in B2B international organizations and in multi-cultural teams.