The Digital Innovation Partners unit is being set up at ZEISS to realize cutting-edge digital solutions. Jointly with the ZEISS business groups we develop and implement digital solutions @speed and @scale. Based in Munich we are driven by creativity and a strong desire to shape the digital future of ZEISS. To strengthen our team in Munich, we offer a
Design Thinking Internship @ ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners, (Duration: 3-6 months)
Your role at ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners:
As a Design Thinking Intern, you will play a crucial role in supporting our ongoing innovation cycles at Digital Innovation Partners and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at ZEISS. You will help to conduct interviews in order to gain an empathic understanding of the problem we are trying to solve. In the Define phase you will assist in bringing clarity and focus to the design space by synthesizing what we learned. Your work will enable the team to filter out faster core insights, opportunities and how-might-we’s. When it comes to ideation, you will support to produce a high quantity of ideas, help them scope and turn the best of it into concepts. Contribute your piece of passion to shape the future of ZEISS!
• First experience of any kind in Design Thinking, user research and/or service design.
• A passion for great work. You started to design flows and experiences that are elegant yet simple.
• An eye for details, consistency & aesthetics.
• An open mind to explore in depth different problem and solution spaces.
• Ability to communicate the value of design within a design and business context.
• You study a discipline relevant for designing the experience of products and services, e.g. Interaction Design, Information Design, Service Design, User Experience, Psychology or Media Computer Science.
• Skills in research or design tools would be a plus such as: Photoshop, Sketch, Survey Monkey, Excel.
• Good command of English and German.
With just under 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
At ZEISS Digital Innovation Partners, we encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in agile and interdisciplinary teams that believes in flat hierarchies. Being successful in these teams requires a high level of personal responsibility and commitment.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment with great impact and excellent development opportunities?
Then we want you!