We are Nordic Tech House, a digital accelerator. We boost existing products and services and incubate new ones. Nordic Tech House operates in the realm between human needs and digital opportunities, a place where change is always present. Still, change will never be as slow as it is today.
At Nordic Tech House, we work with both start-ups and more established companies, giving you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. As a member of our growth hacking team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with front-end developers, creative marketers, product designers, and project managers to deliver extraordinary customer value.
You will work at our office at Stureplan, Stockholm.
You’re eager to understand and visualize data as well as build dashboards. You believe data can generate insights, create value, and solve business problems.
You relish the opportunity to work with others but also independently on projects where you may be the only data analyst.
You’re unafraid to speak up when you see room for improvement, both in our products or in our organization. You keep up with the best standards of data analytics and propose new technologies where you see fit.
You enjoy teaching others and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team. You take pride in what you do, seek excellence, and always look for personal development.
What you’ll do
- Take initiative and be creative within the fields of analytics, optimization and data
- Help marketers make smart business decisions based on granular performance data
- Perform advanced analysis such as forecasting user growth
- Transform data into actionable insights
- Develop and maintain dashboards for both colleagues and clients
What you have
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience using SQL to extract and analyze data
- Ability to explain and visualize insights in a way that is easy to grasp
- Experience building dashboards using tools like Tableau, Google Data Studio etc
- Good knowledge and experience in tools such as R, Python, Matlab, or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Eligibility to work in Sweden
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter.