We’re seeking a data analyst to provide crucial intelligence to decision makers across the organization. A member of our technical team & reporting to the CTO, this is a highly strategic role with significant organizational responsibility spanning the US, Europe & Asia. You'll pull and analyze data that will help determine the course for the entire organization for the short and long term.
You’re the type of person who loves digging into data for insights, with a knack for wrangling disparate data sources together. You’re excited to see how rich historical data can drive meaningful day-to-day and strategic decisions within a growing B2C E-Commerce organization. A life-long learner, you’re keen to grow your data chops skill set as well as your cultural and historical knowledge.
- Design & implement the data warehouse, including the consolidation of various data sources into a cohesive database, working closely with the CEO, CTO, and other key members of the management team
- Own data integrity
- Assess organizational reporting needs and deliver reports across a variety of functions
- Provide feedback to the engineering team on data collection and storage
- Shine a light on opportunities for meaningful strategic impact
- 2+ years of professional experience
- MySQL or another relational database
- Google Analytics & ETL solutions for consuming data from GA
- Experience building out or working deeply with a data warehouse
- Familiarity with current cloud-based data warehousing, reporting, and dashboarding solutions
- E-commerce and Python experience a strong plus