We’re looking for an eager and ambitious Customer Marketing Manager - reporting to our Head of Marketing - to help make the MyShowcase experience for our customers and Stylists the best it can be. This is a very exciting time to join the team and this role couldn’t be more important to us - we’d love your help to create a customer experience at MyShowcase that really WOWs, creating loyal and happy customers,
Much of your time will be spent in both the planning and implementation of customer lifecycle marketing, email marketing, improving our eCommerce experience, building our Beauty Elite loyalty programme and more. You’ll be the customer champion in the business, constantly looking for ways to improve the overall experience of our customers.
There is huge scope for this role to grow as the business grows, so we’re looking for someone who’s keen to learn; ready to be hands-on from day one but with a desire to develop. And we’ll be here to help you do just that.
As a startup, we work fast and we get sh*t done. We’re a small, passionate and driven bunch. We succeed and fail together and support each other in that. We’re always looking to improve, grow and develop; whether that’s our people, our roles or our product. It really is a great bunch of people behind MyShowcase.
- You think about the entire customer experience from acquisition and purchase, right through to retention and an ongoing experience with our brand
- You know how to build email marketing campaigns and journeys to engage, retain and increase CLTV
- You’re inquisitive. You’ll love gathering feedback and putting your findings into practice
- You’ll be comfortable working as a one-man band or playing your part in a team
- A big fan of experimentation. You’ll be keen to test new things, try tactics we’ve never done before and feed results back to the wider team
- Eager to get your hands on data, turning that into action
- Having multiple projects on-the-go is what makes you excited
- You’re up for a challenge and want to develop your skills
- Work with the Head of Marketing to define, update and improve the MyShowcase customer lifecycle marketing, improving all areas of the customer journey
- You’ll plan and execute our email marketing strategy, engaging our customers and Stylists with relevant, personalised emails
- Be a champion for our customers. We’re looking for someone who always aims to make things better
- You’ll own the eCommerce plan, making sure our site is up-to-date and cutting edge
- Gather user feedback, customer reviews and NPS reviews, making sure we’re making our customers happy
- You’ll help plan how best to grow and scale our Beauty Elite loyalty programme
- Help us define the way we do customer service; creating response templates, testing live chat on site and making sure any customer with questions leave happy
The ‘Nice to haves’
- Previous experience working in a startup
- A basic knowledge of HTML/CSS - we’re not looking for an expert, but basic knowledge would be helpful
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience of Google Analytics
- Previous beauty experience a plus
The benefits, biscuits and beers
- Competitive salary
- A role that you can help shape, define and grow
- The chance to work in a fast-growing company
- All the tea and coffee you can drink
- Breakfast and lunches included; think toast, bagels and snacks galore
- Beer, wine and pizza time. The real deal clinchers. We work hard, but we’re also a really friendly startup who love a laugh and a beer down the pub.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch and let us know why you’d be great!